Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, June 25, 2007

some recent things i have been working on....have been around NOT nearly as much as i would have liked...so many NEW things going on...check it out....1st lo of yours truly...LOVE the scenic route paper....
this lo with all the girls is from my SHE class.... that i taught at my house and all the chicks were able to come....BESIDES KIM....grrrrr...... i am sure we will have many more in the upcoming months!
this is a lo of me and the ULTIMATE FANTABULOUS....my of my CLOSEsT chicklets....Kristin Bruno.....love that girl to death.....
ciao
c
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

Awesome layouts.. See what happens when you get in your groove!!!

I love them all!! Just wish I had a better hair day!! LOL

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home