Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, May 21, 2007

a good day.....

we had such a good day....a birthday celebration for me...kim & kristin....my 2 best chicklets were unable to attend.....but we had a great time nonetheless....thanks chiara for taking the pics...so happy for you & your new bundle...take it easy...can't wait for the SHE class....

hi TRACEY...see i really do KNOW how to spell your name....to all of you ladies thanks so much for coming to take my class.... some thoughts for today....to teach is to allow your creative abilities.... be a gift to others....say what you feel......

and yes....a mugshot of me taken by my sister lisa....got so many things up my sleeve...wondering when.... if ever will i find the time to finish all the things on my to do list....all in all a most unexpected birthday week....thank you to all my special peeps out there...you know who you are....kim...miss you girly...wish i could make all your stress go away....i go from making nothing..... to all of these layouts...wondering where the creative energy even comes from.... tfl..... ciao...... c
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Chiara said...

I love that picture of you and you are definately a creative chica

7:03 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

It couldnt have been that great with out me! Lets get real!! LOL KRistin

8:55 AM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Thanks Sindy! LOL!
I had a great time sorry we couldn't stay. Next time I am in. See you soon. Ciao
Tracey

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home