Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, May 26, 2007

my firstborn turns 10.....

always wonder where the time has gone...it seems like just yesterday that i was 176 lbs.... and miserably pregnant...that was 9 months of sheer torture... now don't get me wrong...i would not trade my kids for anything in the world...just would take away the whole 9 months of developing especially in my body...i had no physical ailments per se....just felt short of breath all the time........back to the firstborn turning ten thing...and the title of my blog....how they fit....together.....the men in my life...these 2 kids...these amazing creatures...it is the strangest thing to have a part of your heart walking around outside of your body...who knew their smiles would light up my life...who knew they would be so adorable...who knew they were gonna love their mommy...unconditionally...it is just one of those things...they love me in good times and bad...they tell me i look pretty even when i have my pj's on....they can fight one minute and three seconds later....hug & make up...they love playstatioin 3.....nintendo DS...ice cream....swimming in the pool.......they love me when i wake up in the morning....they are mad when i tell them no.....but they still love me...unconditional love...............an amazing experience...if you have never tried it....you should...some thoughts for today........life is not always fair....make the best of what you have been given....cherish the little things in life....always thank the ones you love....there will always be differences...you make all the decisions...which leads me to the changing of the song on my blog....i have become quite wishy-washy....as of late...but it kinda goes back to the same thing....of feeling 100% absolutely blessed....in my life...i may not have it alll...but i have more than enough to get by...and that is more than enough for me.....ciao...c


Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

Very touching!! Happy birthday!!!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Chiara said...

beautiful entry

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home