Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

my gifts from a 10 year old....

so i am thinking that he has had a great day...on his birthday...we went out to dinner at Red Robin....yes, they did sing to him...these pics are actually from Memorial Day...we are out in the yard...i try to sway him...he folds easily...in exchange for him teaching me how to throw & catch a baseball.....warning... i would not want myself on your team....lol!..he takes the camera and this is what i see...when i load them onto my computer screen...i am pleasantly in awe....of how my ten year old captured these of me......nice job ry....

kim....kim....kim.....i am at the first time in my entire life...at a loss as to what to say to you...love you my chicklet...no better friend than you......big hugs ...
work was for once decent... i actually got home on time... the volume was not as bad as it has been...we were actually able to talk to each other....sometimes that is so needed in an er....luckily i was in triage.... thoughts for today......tired.....hungry...i'm lost....sarcasm ...thats the word.....tfl ciao...c



Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Such beautiful pix, Cindy! Hope your birthday was as special as you! : )

xoxo,
Becca

2:13 AM  
Blogger Kath W said...

Beautiful pictures!

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cindy,
love the pics! it looks like from reading your blog you had a birthday recently-so happy (belated) birthday!!!
xoxo
-p

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home