Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, May 06, 2007

so while in atlantic city....we go & browse the pier shops...gucci...coach...will dh EVER really believe that i turned down a $700.00 COACH bag... i was like ...oh my lordy...kim thought i should just get it... i pondered for one second in time....i....... PASS... :O( it was close though....then we head straight into this bad boy of a store....kim buys a necklace for herself... and then turns back to the salesgirl....and says can you fit skinny here for a bracelet.. while the salesgirl...says she is probably the standard size...... omg my favorite friend in the WHOLE world...enjoying tiffanys and she wants to buy me a gift....i am happy & elated to have her as my friend...i am thankful for the friendship we have...thankful for always being able to make me pee my pants....thankful for the joy she brings into my life....what a day....and it ain't even my b-day yet........:O) a lil story about the next picture....it is actually taken with me outside the store.... after i snapped it....i went in & me & kim posed for one of us together with ryan as the photographer...the salesman almost jumped over the counter telll us that we could not photograph in the store... i was like this is f------ tiffanys for god's sake & proceeds to tell us... that the OTHER customers don't like to be in photos....especially when they are shopping.... i am like HELLLLOOOOOOOOO..... so i guess i just proved my point and he agreed that men that cheat on their wives shop at tiffanys for their girlfriends....cause if you were buying this shit for your wife... you should be gloating....i was like you are so anal retentive.....ugh.....

Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger FlipFlop Mom said...

Oh my about Tiffany's.. I had to laugh because we have a foreign exchange student from SPAIN who takes pictures of everything and MANY store associates have tried giving her crap for taking pics everywhere too.. They need to get a GRIP!!!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Chiara said...

Love Tiffanys and those little blue boxes

12:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Such a special relationship, Cindy--so glad you treasure it this way!

xoxo.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home