Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, May 21, 2007

some new things...

...i at least feel like i am accomplishing something in my own little world...who would get me...not too many...do...that is the problem...i am such a simple person but there are many.... that refer to me as "complex"...i think that is the same as difficult...call it what you may...things that make me go hmmmmm.... surprise heartfelt gifts...long walks on the beach...steaks on the barbeque...acmoore gift cards....scrapping supplies...walking around the auction...looking at antiques....hanging out with the boyz....seeing kim...my sisters desserts...saving lives...helping people...always wonder WHY kristin needs to be SUCH a travelling gypsy...so much so...that i never get to see her...we need to do dinner just the girls at the Crabs Claw...lets make a date....miss you...tfl..ciao c


Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Chiara said...

love these layouts too.

7:02 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I am so in for the Crabs Claw!!! Great layouts..

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home