Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, June 25, 2007

for lil old me.....



i met the ULTRA hip Catherine Feegel-Earhardt at Creative Escape "06...we became chicklets ... we chat and will meet again For CE "07....she created this layout for me......i was ecstatic to finally get it.......i love the way it turned out... i willl be framing it & hanging it up and of course she wrote me a little note on the back which makes it even more SPECIAL to me....
thanks so very much Catherine...can't wait to hang with you again!
hugs
c
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Kath W said...

Catherine, awesome layout!!! Love it!

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT is GEORGEOUS!
THAT is ART!
THAT is AMAZING!
oh wait... I did that!
glad you like it... glad we worked out the photo,...
notice December issue of MM..(wink)my technique...(wink wink)
Catherine

3:13 AM  
Blogger cruzzer68 said...

CINDY>>>>>>>>Miss your blog....update please...your friend from AZ...Norma

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home