Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

for the love of scrappers.....

ANGEL you rocked my world... and thank you so very much for doing it...i have UNWRAPPED nothing but the tootsie rolled filled mug and the swedish fish are gone in 2 boys bellies... i got 4....this stuff is serioulsy to pretty to unwrap! the card... oh you make me cry...please don't ever feel intimidated by my work on my blog....i am just me.... simple & down to earth.... thank you for being you..... i am humbled everyday by the generosity of scrappers....thank you...thank you.... thaank you....ciao...c ***AND thanks for loving my work.....& for the extra...and the toys for the boys..you outdid yourself.....can't wait to meet you at CE... i will have something special for you at CE!

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home