Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

who knew...

our friendship would come to this...1st pic is of course me and kim....where we met up...at memories expo...in somerset, nj...shopped and spent WAYYYYY too much money... shhhhhhh........HOWEVER i would highly recommend it for some ALONE gf time... we had a BLAST as usual......... second pic is of me....kim & kristin at the grace crop....loved it loved it...loved it....it felt so good to do things for others.....
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

I just love the way my butt is sticking out.. You could have cropped it!! lol Kristin

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy do I miss you girls and your beautiful smiling faces!!!!! It's just me stalking out your blog, had to catch up on you and your life!!! hehe!

Luv ya!
"pinkscrapper" - aka "STILL PREZ' OF YOUR FAN CLUB" CINDY! Hmmmm, wonder who?

Oh yeah, HAPPY NURSES' WEEK FROM ONE FANTASTIC RN TO ANOTHER!!!

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home