Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, April 27, 2009

1 last one.....

last lo of the day to share..... a very special layout for me....always wanted to take the boys to NYC......finally got the courage to just do it....we had a blast....took the subway....St. Patricks Cathedral....Macys.... Saks... Rockefeller Center....Garretts popcorn......and then as a surprise for my boys....dinner at ESPN zone....let me put a thought in your mind........ December 20th, 2008...24 degrees outside...BITTER COLD....we go into to have dinnner....45 minute wait....okay....enjoy dinner...I ate with gloves on...it was so COLD in there...NOT the best dinner...but the look on my kids face was PRICELESS.... to be at the center of it all.....so worth FREEZING my patooties off.....come outside after dinner...and there is 2 1/2 inches of snow on the ground....5 days before Christmas....in the middle of Times Square....just one of those little things in life.....i call it LETTING go of FEARS.....you can call it anything you want....but it pulled at my heartstrings.....ciao....C
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home