Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, March 02, 2009

it has been so LONG.....

truth be TOLD.......i lost my blog for a bit.....GOOGLE would not help me...stating they said I did not own it...imagine that.....BUT i am baccckkkkkkkk......and so excited.... have much too share..... need to download some new pics...just wanted to type ANYTHING....to prove this really is my blog..........YIPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE............ i am going to be making some tweaks....to the blog....adding some new pics....prayers go out to Colleen Derek & Devin....Devin got his bowel....i wish them the best...luv ya....gf.......KIM where are you....waiting to hear from you....she flew to Tucson, AZ this am...and I have yet to hear from her.....phone RING....please.....the boys are GREAT.....and getting BIG.....ciao....C

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should probably dust off my blog too, but I never seem to find the time. I'm still in AZ -meetings meetings and more meetings!Love ya & Miss ya!

7:03 PM  
Blogger Chiara said...

yeah can't wait to read

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home