Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, August 02, 2008

just blessed........

there are many things in this world i question.... SHE is one of them......SHE is ALWAYS there to HELP.... SHE knows how much i appreciate her.....SHE knows how much i love her.... SHE knows that i could NEVER live without her....SHE is my BEST girly....SHE is my BFF....SHE has touched my heart in the deepest of places....SHE is my second sister.....SHE knows what makes me tick....SHE knows what gets my goat.....SHE loves my boys.....SHE knows when i need a tissue...and will always be there to wipe my tears....but most of ALL....SHE loves me unconditionally...with ALL of my imperfections.....with all of my FREAKY ways....SHE just loves me.....and it feels damn good....and of course....today is one of those days....yet again..... that i am truly feeling blessed to have her in my life.... me & kim...............7/08....love you chicklet......thank you for you........
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love you,,,,,nuf said!~Kim

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home