Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, September 21, 2008

looky what i found.....

so this is me & my dude....tommy...such a kewl guy....we were at a beach party for my job over the summer...who EVER thought i would date a man that HATES to have his picture taken....
me & my BFF....love her...miss her...and am SERIOUSLY feeling the KIM withdrawls...UGH.....why does she have to live so far away......
and of course...the LOVES of my life...my boys ry & ty....they are growing by leaps & bounds...ryan is now 11 and in the 6th grade and ty is 8 in the third grade....

sometimes i forget things....sometimes i find things when i least expect too....i came across these.... and wanted to share....thanks for looking...ciao...c

1 Comments:

Blogger Chiara said...

you look absolutely awesome. Miss you smooches.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home