Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Donna Downey....such an inspiration....

hello all my girlies....i am alive & well....i have been doing some creating and will share some more pics later.....wanted to share this first...i have wanted to make this ever since DD's book first came out....i have been guarding my printers tray for life and made in on New Years Eve....i guess it was my way of saying bring on the NEW....... i am thankful that dd takes creating to the next level...as i would have never thought of this on my own! :O) DD THANKS for the inspiration....hugs to you.....c
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So pretty Cin! I have a printer's tray as well...been hanging onto it! One day... : )

Miss you.
Love you.

xoxo.

11:56 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Looks great... what the heck is a printers tray???? Now I know where you have been!!!! lol Kristin

12:25 AM  
Blogger Chiara said...

beautiful so good to see a post from you. Miss ya and smooches

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home