Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, November 08, 2007

a hard day.....

as i saw you lay there...it did not seem real....it was over-whelming....but you would have been happy joe joe...you filled the place...they waited to see you... they over-flowed the parking lot....they came to see the man we all loved....they all knew the man we loved....and they were not even related to you...i got to know you...see your quirky side....yes..even at times allow you to drive me crazy....you were so flip with life...you saw it so easy...i still wonder why someone had to make it so hard for you to rest....after all that was all you wanted....i know you loved my family just like you loved your own...i saw your family sob... for the man you were....i knew how much they loved you....the flowers that poured into the place...the shapes of the flowers...a football...a baseball with your number on it....and of course....the NY Yankee logo....oh joe joe...you would have been amazed by it all....and you would have loved it all....if only you could have been there.....really been there.....i know your spirit was there....but that was not enough for my selfish side......i wanted you to make me laugh...i wanted you to give lisa one last hug...i want you to tell the boys about the cheerleaders with the boobs... i will always miss you joe-joe....i just wish the tears would stop....i could never tell the world enough about what an awesome person you were....but joe joe...always remember you filled the place....that will not take my pain away but it will make you smile....

4 Comments:

Blogger FlipFlop Mom said...

I'm so sorry.. thoughts and prayers are with you honey!! :(

2:16 PM  
Blogger Kath W said...

I'm so very sorry.

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I am blown away by your blog! I will be back when I have time to read more!

I am so sorry for your loss and will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Shirley
http://www.paperthreads.com/blog/shirleysdesigns/

3:06 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Very touching.....

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home