Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

the clock class......& Alexianna's

this clock class is being offereed in my home on May 20th...FULL Day crop...$50.00 which includes the class... dinner will be crock pot PLEASE elt me know what you will be bringing.... the ONLY way to hold a SPOT is to pay via paypal... my user ID is ryandty2@comacast.net
these 2 layout classes will be at Alexiannas' Scrapping Cottage in Staten Island... on April 17th at 11 am..... please call the store to reserve your seat... the cost for both sets is $30.00 2-2 page layouts each...(718)356-4397

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very,Very Cool! I hope to be able to make the Clock Class and crop! Need to work through my schedule (It's Move-outta the dorm week-end @ Hofstra)... But I really want to be there, so where there is a will, I'll find a way! Love Ya! ~Kim

9:50 AM  
Blogger Kath W said...

Cool classes, Cindy! As always...love seeing what you come up with. : )

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cindy...beautiful classes. I am so sad to say I won't be able to make either of them...{wink}. You know I would if I could.
take card,
Treen

2:36 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I love your clock and all your other cute projects on the page...the CD page and tags are REALLY cute!

hugs,
Valerie

10:36 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

CE page not CD haha! OPPS!

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home