Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, December 04, 2006

congratulations to the HAPPY couple....

another one of my chickies and her man... well I should change that and say HUSBAND! Can't beleive my sweet pea is already married and has a lil bundle on the way... I am so very happy for them.. I met Corie while I was doing some agency work at Burlington Memorial... we instantly became friends... she was still a registrar but going to Nursing School... i admired her confidence, her beauty and her attittude... she worked full-time while putting herself through school.. Corie was a sponge... she would come & ask me questions and hang on my every word....I knew when she was done she would be an awesome nurse! She is NOW a registered nurse, a wife and almost a mommy... i know it will be hard... but she can overcome anything in the world...i have 100% faith in her.. there will be many times she will doubt herself... she has proved herself time & time again... the first time I met Eric, i knew he was the one for her... the way he looked at her... the way she looked back.... they are just GOOD together and I could not be any HAPPIER for the 2 of them!

 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home