Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, December 04, 2006

class at my home......12/17 11 am..

Just wanted to let you all know... this class will be taught at my home on 12/17/06 at 11AM... YOU all need to get back to me regarding the handles for your pocketbook, ALL materials will be provided including: adhesive, felt (to line the inside) the handles, the cigar box, paint, inks
****the ONLY thing that WILL NOT BE PROVIDED are the rubons... pick something that correlates with your pictures... any questions, please get back to me!


 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Peggy Houston, TX said...

Cindy, thanks for posting pics of all of your projects. I love looking at them and they give me great ideas! Keep it up!
Peggy

11:12 AM  
Blogger "pink scrapper" said...

Cindy!!! OH, I soooooooooooooooooo wish I could come to this!!! Let me know when you have it set up on a live webcast!!! lol

TFS for sharing all your beautiful work!
Julianne (remember??? aka President of YOUR fan club!)

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home