Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, November 19, 2006

some Christmas presents....

okay let me preface this by telling you that my DH went away for 2 weeks on a mini-trip, which is WHY I got so much accomplished! Childcare was an issue since I work such long hours in the emergency room and it was just too much for my MIL to watch ry & ty for 12 hours at a time! These were the advent calenders, i used them for my own inspiration! I made 4 of them! Next WHO does not love material! Especially these prints........ so i HAD to make something... can you guess what it was????????
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cindy..I am a friend of Trina's...so inspiring I thought I might add...about the cookie sheets. Just went to Value Village and bought 2 sheets....99 cents each and already have them sprayed!!
Gettin ready to get to work!!
I really enjoy your blog..thanks for the inspiration!!
Debbie House
Puyallup, WA

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home