Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, November 19, 2006

my BEAUTIFUL Christmas cards....

yes, I do LOVE the way they turned out! I met Rebecca when we were both consultants for IRW, she left, i left & we still remained friends! We would chat on the phone til the wee hours of the morning, then we lost touch.... we met up again when I had posted something on 2 peas... that is the great thing about Rebecca... it was like we had just spoke the day before on the phone, but it was really 8 months ago! I was so very happy to hear from her.... i hope we never lose touch again, her friendship means a lot to me! So she has been busy starting a photography business, always an awesome photographer and a WIZ at Photoshop..she is INCREDIBLY TALENTED and this, well this just blew me out of the water!!!! i love you gf!
www.rebeccazphotography.com Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE it! Did you have them printed somewhere or did Rebecca do it all for you? I'm thinking of something similar and I also have a really awesome Photoshop Friend! : )

So cute--TFS!

xoxo.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home