Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

my CJ post Creative Escape 2006

these are pictures of my POST Creative Escape CJ 2006--Laurie is the next one to get my album, and I can't wait to see what she adds! The ribbon on the front & the dangling glass flowers were from my quickutz basket that i won! enjoy:O) There is a direction page, a sign-in page and then of course my 2 recipes which are: butternut squash casserole & apple cake! Both of these are too die for! What i loved most about my CJ was that i used the Basic Grey magnets, so each girl can take them out & make photo copies! So i am all about making it easier for my friends!

 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cute!!!
you have been busy creating-good for you! inspiring me to get busy!!! :)
xoxo
-p

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home