Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, October 02, 2006

my loot!

Yes, I NEVER win ANYTHING--HOWEVER I was the grand prize winner of the gift baskets at Creative Escape! If you scroll down--you can see the contents of what was in the awesome striped box! It was extremely heavy & YES, I did have to pay to have it shipped home! $147.00 that includes the shipping & the insurance!
AND..... since those of you that know ME, know all about my anniversary or should I say lack of--- this was just the icing on my cake!

 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Love the Picture! And how far did you carry that prize!!! Oh my gosh is was so funny watching you walk across the street with all that loot!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Odette said...

Wow, what a cool prize. I'm glad you won. I'm sure the shipping was well worth the goods.

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was so happy when you won the "loot" - you look so pretty!
xoxo
-p

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home