Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, October 02, 2006

am i the ONLY ONE that gets sentimental........

when these things end??? i long to see my friends again, i look forward to hearing from them, LOVE to hear about what is new... i hate the waiting of WHO is going to plan what we are going to do next year..... i wonder if they feel the same.... so i made each one of my girlies this & something else... can't ruin it ALL! i took all of the CE pics, PLUS the ones that some sent to me, added music, transitions, fades a ttitle & credits and then i was done--everytime i watch it, i cry!!!! keep your eye on your mailboxes ladies! Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW,,,these look amazing!!! Can't wait to get my hands on one!!!
~Kim

7:09 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Hey Cindy? Am I getting one????

7:23 PM  
Blogger Odette said...

How cute are these CD's. Love them!

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too cute! you are a busy girl!
xoxo
-p

10:06 AM  
Blogger cruzzer68 said...

I love those cd......you have talent.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home