Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, October 22, 2007

some things i just refuse to do.....

well it seems as it has been forever that i have updated my blog...but for those of you that know me... in the real world... you know that i love to write..and i am going to try & make more time to do it...so the things that I refuse to do???? that is to make little tear bears to make extra money to sell on Ebay.....YES, i realize they go for BIG bucks....but there are just some things a girl cannot do...well if the choice was to eat from a garbage can and making lil tear bears...i would do it...... i could resort to that...but that is not the case yet... so I made these up...just some quick little gifts and NOTHING...not even my BOO book
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZryandty2....is selling BESIDES my QUICKUTZ lot....which is just taking UP space in my house.....which really pisses me off....okay back to the tear bear thing again....before i get hung out to dry...yes, they are cute.... YES, i have made a layout without one...YES, i think they are cute...but there is something with cute & my scrapping that do NOT go together...my boys are now 10 & 7... pretty much past cute...tear bear layouts are great for infants BUT..... that is where the cuteness stops....for me anyway....lets see what else I can rattle your brain with????? i have many things to post so check back...i have become such a wealth of information....
hugs & ciao
C
**** so for all of you nosey people out there...and since i am very nosey myself...


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home