Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, March 03, 2007

classes....

so many classes... so little time... i was excited & shocked to know that my chicklets speak so HIGHLY of me when i am NOT around.... so you all know about the Grace Crop... Debi is on the board for the Grace Crop too... Debi also owns Alexianas Scrappin Cottage in Staten Island.... and the girls were all chit chatting and they were talking about moi....yes.... it does kinda still bug me out....anyhow...she contacts me & wants me to teach at her store... YES...the only store in Staten Island for scrapbooking.... imagine that lil old me.... it does my heart good to know that they want me... to teach... i am honored... feel thrilled & blessed to know that they think i am good enough to teach them...love you guys..and THANK YOU for being my friend and for believing in me.... this kits willl also be available at the GRACE crop... email me at ryandty2@comcast.net ciao...Cindy

 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home