Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

my classes.....

i am WHOLEHEARTEDLY trying to make the kits as fast I can.... i have booked 5 classes at The Scrapbook Cafe in Tuckerton, NJ--- LOVE them guys... hi Ang & Christy! That is the ONLY place I can be found right NOW! This past Sunday, I taught my first class... it went well, I was not nervous....WISH there were more people BUT it got my feet wet... so to speak!

Here is the list of classes:
January 21st, 2007 Clipboard & envelope album class--DELISH!
February 18, 2007 Wooden cigar box class & HUGE clock class (the sample is in the store)
March 11,2007 CD class

Samples will be posted on my blog... so check back often!
thanks so much for your wonderful SUPPORT...buying my kits and just lovin' my work!
hugs to you all...
Cindy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great projects (love your folder projects esp!) and how awesome for you that you're now teaching! enjoy it!!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Cindy you have great ideas and they look great. Can't wait until Sunday. I will be taking more of your classes I am sure.
Ciao

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home