Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, August 06, 2006

when boredom strikes... beware!!!!!!!!

then i must get cracking on some pictures i just randomly print off and leave the stack on top of my desk! Can't wait til Creative Escape! We are going to have a blast... Can't wait to see my girls... Kim, Chiara, Jill, debi, & the others! I need to make a packng list & get moving, i did BUY a new set of luggage and will have it all blinged out for my trip! Very EXCITED but at the same time nervous.. i have not flown in almost 10 years and that was with DH on our honeymoon to St. Lucia! yikes!


 Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cindy! Love them all, but my favorite I think is the one of you and your husband...okay, I LOVe the one's of your boys too! Can't wait to see you at CE!!!

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cindy,

I love them all! It took me a while to be able to see them- I thought I was looking in the wrong place. But everybody kept posting saying how beautiful they were. So I had to look again. They were right. I'm not surprised though. All your stuff is awesome!
Plus having 2 boys myself, it gives me ideas to scraplift :)

See you soon!
Sherron

1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your layouts are so cute! Especially love the one of you & your hubby.

kath

5:36 PM  
Blogger Roon said...

Hi - was just passing by and happened to stop. You have such a full, beautiful and complete life. I've seldom seen anyone so blessed and happy about their life and their friends... tells a story on what kind of friend you yourself are. Heres wishing that your fairy tale life continues to get better.... this planet sure could do with more happy people like you.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home