Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

some things i miss.....



the BIG things in my life....and anybody that knows me, knows that they are the joys in my heart, the love's of my life...and the blessings that surround me...honestly, i must admit, i was prompted to write this blog post after reading kims (my bff's) blog...i must take/make the time...for the things that are important to me....i have been scrapping some at times, and then it becomes more non-existent...i NEED/WANT desperately for some organizational help.....i avoid the area because of the mess...so i avoid it...lol i have all the pages cut, and ready to bind Ali Edwrds December Daily album....excited, have some Hambly overlays, beautiful flocked pages & i am thinking and still struggling with my cover...will post some pics, once i start assembling it....
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home