Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

our NYC trip.......

okay for those of you that DON't know my lil chicklet.... and AWESOMEST bff kim... this is her and her Christmas gift to me.... she is the BOMB... she callls me up & asks if i can take a day off... i say okay and ask when,
she says Dec. 15th
i say: okay
so she gets me Jingle Ball tickets... yes......JINGLE BALL TICKETS...yes... you read that right!....and we spend the night in Manhattan, get a lil bit tipsy... okay a LOT tipsy... meet a navy seal... begging for money>>> >>don't ask!we did get those cheesy 1.00 NYC hats from him...and he really thought i needed the pink one to match my outfit.... had lunch in Bryant Park... saw the tree, Macys, Saks, M& J trim Tinsel town trading Co. and you want to to talk about the greatest gift i was ever given.... it was that one hands down... it was great to spend time with Kim....... she is a blast and oh so GETS me........ Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home