Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

feeling somewhat ACCOMPLISHED....

after that last depressing post.. i need to get out of my rut and move on.... let's just say DH was NOT as supportive as i htought he was going to be..... MEN! ugh! can't live with them, can't live without them!
so you ask WHAT I am feeling accomplished over.......

got all the CE goodies mailed out....
1 to Jill
1 to Chiara
1 to Kim
& 1 to miss debi boring-- WHO is soooo NOT boring...
i hope you have a whole lotta fun with your goodies!
i am OFF to save some lives, or at least try to--in the emergency room!

paid for my printers tray I won off of Ebay--to create something to hang on my wall like miss Donna Downey...... okay back on my soapbox.....here is someone that is soooooo DOWN to earth... i don't believe she has WON any major contests..... BUT SHE is in INSPIRATION!!!!!! you rock, Donna

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy :O) said...

you my SOUL sista baby! How can I not spoil you! Wait til you see what I got up my sleeve next!
hugs
ME

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home